Saturday, February 19, 2011

What Is The Best Cushion Stuffing





extremely late I go to sleep, particularly I get up late - I love this state! I dreamed of a A teacher from high school today, that whole dream przegadałam, hohoho, strange because I never I liked my teacher: P I'm smiling and rest in the domestic mood.
On Wednesday we are going on a trip to Oxford so I will not be boring:)
Today in the spare time I made pictures in my new shorts that I made: d
and finally came to me this morning and a bag of Paris (the other is still waiting: d) we'll take with him to Oxford so I take this opportunity porobię pictures how they look:) I did today and clean out the closets throughout the house, to be honest I love to clean and cook - I never had a problem with it:) I hate when the house is dirty bleeeeeee, I love when it is purely because then I feel very well. Meanwhile, go watch a movie and have a guinea:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment