Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dancing Raisin Experiment Hypothesis

Come on baby let the good times roll

Ahh 'usual' uniqueness of excitement. Anticipated such a nice chaos, planning the second painting on the run, and millions of phones every where as if you're sure, is simply beautiful ...
I'm very strong, depending above all else. I'm full of energy, thousands of emotions and each of them the strongest. Happy with just 'us'! And perhaps nothing is so simple but on the other hand, there is virtually nothing that could complicate things. I now have a clean everyday and clarity of the situation. I got what you want, no regrets, nor be so hesitant whether good or bad. What boots for spring? Of course, wedges! Over the past couple of good months in love with them - they are very massive boots that you can have at the beginning of a little problem. Namely the need to adapt to specific buskin. In addition, the shoes are very stable, not rubbing outsole. Therefore, shoes can be worn for a long time and are worth recommending ... I'm always confident, enthusiastic and exuberant so these boots will help me with this, they are number one in my wardrobe.
My new wonders have recently bought (for the third pair of waiting so I'll add pictures as I come)


0 comments:

Post a Comment