Monday, February 14, 2011

Neuralgia Intercostal

Happy Valentines Day

Today ate happiness. When I woke up waiting for me a delicious breakfast 'with a bouquet of roses on the table, I had really hard to sleep because I heard nothing at all when I was preparing for me ♥ After enjoying śniadanku went to embrace (dress, make-up) and when I finished our pink bed lay box with a ribbon. He immediately grabbed and opened the door, until I started crying with joy when I saw the pink laptop from Sony. I always dreamed about this so I hit the jackpot. For him, I had already booked restaurants for which we went in the afternoon. Gift surprised him where he kept telling me that I did not buy him anything because he will treat me like a princess and not vice versa: P is loved in one word ... angel boy! I was very happy with him liked perfuma.W May pass two years from when we're together and over a year since we live together, Gruuuubo! I hope we all continue to spend, or spend a nice time with your drugimi halves of enjoying every moment and every smile!


0 comments:

Post a Comment