Friday, February 18, 2011

External Hd To Lg Lcd Tv

like oh, like oh

I feriee, finally:) Time to relax and everything is possible! Outside, more and more beautiful, spring is coming and it feels like steps cichutkimi her breath on his neck ♥ I can not wait for those days when cieplutkich jump into the summer clothes and I'll whisk : D lot going on lately, the same positive day, we try not to think about in March, etc. We are very happy and nothing is missing so no one council can not we do it:) I terribly fast time flies, day after day. It wypasik or 'wyluzka the mxa' Oh Yeah! Recently my mom bought a sweater and jacket słitaśny with Top shop - can not wait to wear it. Before yesterday I went shopping and bought everything with so much to me wardrobe does not close: / Today I ordered two bags from Paris, which are beautiful, unfortunately I have to wait until it come by mail. I will mention only came to my dress from Katy Perry D is divine! soon pictures of her porobię just waiting for a sunny day can:) The next new wedges I came today to my collection, as I said wedges adore! Yesterday came over me to make shorts for the summer of Levis'a of ćwierkami. The result is divine in one word! Tomorrow is planning to take pictures in them so that they zobaczycieeee Anetka can create! : D I want to make a few pairs of these shorts for the summer, so I already ordered the pants levis'a next weeks should come and start to create some of these marvels hihihi. Udeczka My nice and warm with KFC waiting for me at the table, so I'm flying a bite to eat before I run away haha: D Kisses: *


0 comments:

Post a Comment