Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Powerpoint A3 Templates

Bueee That I laughed ... I do not

first technical was called reset Czarotekiem - forest, tekno, mud and Czechs have done their toothless. Now, only one had so plowed field to start sow new seed. He was so Lodz Fotofestiwal - in fact artistic level is steadily decreasing at about the same rate as the organizational level, even though some gems there, managed to pick up. Next in line was the Wroclaw Media Art Biennale WRO - a real feast of sensual and intellectual, at long last be able to fill the empty space really neat commodity. Later still, only two concerts at the Festival Musica Electronica Nova and I was already pretty saturated. For dessert, something has gone some weaknesses in the multiplex, and a few videos from KAN-u. As if that was not enough today, even yesterday in fact, came even a minimalist version of Romeo and Juliet performed by the students of ogólniaka. To tell the truth I fell slightly Kopar, because it's really great interpretation, which is not worthy of many a serious artist. Overall, the story was told in less than 15 seconds, and the whole sequence was repeated without a break for five minutes (until the interruption performing a third party), the only music soundtrack was ticking of the clock, as for me wonder.

Okay, I just wanted to say that the last time I filled up all travail works until they drip from my ears, and more. The only thing left for me to do after such a feast, you digest it all and do it: a beautiful, big, fresh and still steaming - the artistic heap. Thus, to hear soon, you should go smoothly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment